I work with courageous people like you, who’ve taken charge of their well being, and recovered from health issues. Maybe it’s depression, cancer, or an autoimmune disease, but whatever the diagnosis, you’ve won!
The only problem is, as good as it is to feel better, your life didn’t just go back to the way it used to be, and that’s where you feel stuck.
- Feel out of place since your health improved, leaving you unsure how to move forward, yet determined not to go back?
- Wonder if your old health issues have had lingering effects on you, far beyond the poking and prodding from doctors, the schedule dictating medications, and soul sucking worry?
- Daydream how life with renewed health should be, yet you feel there must be more to life than this.
How would it feel to know you’re not alone? Clients have told me that since recovering from health issues, life is like navigating with an outdated map, leaving them unsure where to turn next.
When you learn that health issues can change more than just your medical records, it takes a huge weight off your shoulders. In this guide you:
- Find out the top 10 signs your health issues have changed you, and realize you’re not going crazy after all!
- Get a personalized tip from Sarah to help you grow into this new person your feel you’re becoming.
Post-Recovery Coaching helps people who’ve won the battle with a major health issues, but are left feeling like an imposter in their own life: out of place, everywhere they used to feel at home. Coached by a brain tumour survivor who’s been EXACTLY where you are, you take the new person you’ve become, and create the life to match.